Although we are pleased with the level of interest in the event, we regret having to stop accepting registrations.
Please note that registrations at the registration desk during the conference is not possible.
Following the COVID-19 events and the videoconference organization of ICML, ECMLPKDD, and many other conferences in the previous two years, we are proposing a hybrid organization that will broadcast all presentations.
until July 22, 2022
until Aug. 31, 2022
- All sessions of all tracks (research and ADS, journal, demo), tutorials, workshops, discovery challenges and poster presentations.
- Lunch and Coffee breaks.
- Ticket to the Welcome Reception and Conference Gala*.
- Conference bag.
The following are the conference costs for participants who will attend the conference by videoconference:
Conditions of Use
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances (such as travel limitations imposed by Covid), at least one author from each accepted paper must present their work in person at the conference. Otherwise, the paper will be removed from the conference proceedings and program. Other co-autors can participate on-line. Authors presenting remotely should register as if they were presenting in person, and they must be online for the duration of the session in which their presentations are planned.
- To be eligible for the student discount, you must have been a student on an accredited institute the day of the submission deadline (6 April 2022). To demonstrate this, you must present documentation of your student status at the Grenoble registration desk, either in the form of a student card (at least valid on 6 April 2022) or a signed letter from a supervisor.
- After completing the registration and fee payment processes, you can request your invitation letter (see above).
- Cancellations received before August 8, 2022 will be returned in full, minus a 20% administrative charge. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded. Refunds will be given following the conclusion of the meeting.
In case you have questions or issues with the registration, please contact the Local Chairs at email@example.com.