Following the COVID-19 events and the videoconference organization of ICML, ECMLPKDD, and many other conferences in the previous two years, we are proposing a hybrid organization that will broadcast all presentations.
The following are the conference costs for participants who will attend the conference in person:
until July 22, 2022
until Aug. 31, 2022
- All presentations, seminars, tutorials, and poster presentations.
- Coffee breaks.
- Ticket to the Welcome Reception and Conference Gala*.
- Conference bag.
- Tram and Bus Tickets.
The following are the conference costs for participants who will attend the conference by videoconference:
Conditions of Use
- At least one author from each accepted paper must present their work in person at the conference. Otherwise, the paper will be removed from the conference proceedings and program.
- To be eligible for the student discount, you must have been a (PhD) student on the day of the submission deadline (28 March 2022). To demonstrate this, you must present documentation of your student status at the Grenoble registration desk, either in the form of a student card (at least valid on March 22) or a signed letter from a supervisor.
- After completing the registration and fee payment processes, you can request your invitation letter. More information will be provided soon.
- Cancellations received before August 8, 2022 will be returned in full, minus a 20% administrative charge. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded. Refunds will be given following the conclusion of the meeting.